Have you been learning flamenco as a fixed choreography and now want to feel spontaneous? Would you like to understand live flamenco?
How to dance to live song and guitar?
How do singers accompany dancers?
How do guitarrists accompany dance and song?
How do dancers, singers and guitarrists communicate and improvise among themselves?
What are 'codes' and resources for tablao-flamenco?
In our MAESTROS Flamenco video on-demand courses, we teach you in a holistic way, from all 3 essential perspectives.
Learn at your own pace and time, with unlimited access!
TANGOS DE TRIANA COURSE INFO
With all of our courses, you'll get more than just a choreography, you'll learn flamenco communication, codes and explore possibilities - an approach that enables you to have your moments of spontaneity in a live scenario.
- A festive, por fiesta dance. Be inspired by the irresistible spontaneity of fiestas in this famous flamenco neighbourhood in Seville.
- In addition to getting a choreography, you can learn to dance, sing or play the guitar and explore the different possibilities for the choreography.
- Understand how you can 'solve situations' that arise, and how you can respond or improvise.
- All MAESTROS flamenco courses feature live song and guitar accompaniment. So you'll receive a holistic learning from these 3 essential perspectives.
- Level: Basic (View course video for an idea of this level). Suitable too for students of any level wanting to understand live flamenco, codes and communication.
Why do we recommend the 3-in-1 courses (Dance+Song+Guitar)? Because the knowledge of the 3 disciplines together will enable you to understand and approach your flamenco learning in the most complete way.